Greetings! I am an experienced marketing and communications professional, passionate about content development and project management.
I’ve worked in various industries including publishing, retail, print marketing/production non-profit and consumer marketing.
Most recently I led consumer marketing initiatives with the National Mango Board, a non-profit commodity board (think Avocados from Mexico or California Milk Board – i.e. “Got Milk”).
My experience includes social media content development and strategy, print and digital campaign execution, client communication, website maintenance, spokesperson and influencer relationships, budget management, innovative blog creation, brand creative and design, print production, and event activation.
- Increasing the Mango Board blog pageviews by 47% in 2017
- Shifting budget funds to save $30K in 2017
- Creating all social content for Ayesha Curry during partnership
- Increasing Mango Board social media following by 10% in 2017 – including an 84% increase in Instagram followers
- Executing a website refresh for the new Mango.org
- Writing the submission that won the Produce Business Excellence Award
My expansive experience enables a dynamic vision for clients and projects, from start to finish. I proudly own the title of “the most detailed person ever.” Ask the right questions, dig deep and get the job done – quickly drives my work ethic.